Long Wavy Hair: Different Ways of Wearing It
Women who have curly hairs are longing for straight hairs, while women with straight hairs are longing for curly hairs. That is one of the reasons why salons are becoming popular. However, if you have curly hair, why don't you just stick to it? Besides, even if you will have it straightened, it will and will always go back to its normal state. Instead of wasting your time, why don't you just style your hair in a way that you will look attractive? A few steps ahead and you can have a long wavy hair.
A long wavy hair is one of the best and hottest hairstyles and many women desire such. Why? It is because such hairstyle can make a person sexy, elegant, romantic and feminine. Moreover, such hairstyle can be worn in different ways and here are some.
- Romantic. If you are lazy to style your hair or if you don't know how to style it, simply wear your hair as is. Make sure though to comb it so that it will appear neat. This style can suit any occasion and it can even match any dress.
- Middle Partition. This can give the person an ultra-feminine look and it can also make the person extra gorgeous if it perfectly fits the face. Try to style your long wavy hair in this way and then face the mirror to see if it suits the shape of your face.
- Side Partition. Just like the middle partition, this would depend mainly on the shape of your face. You can have your hair in a stylish ponytail or you may also wear it as is.
- Layers or Bangs. Tired of that straight cut? If that is the case, request for cut variations. You may ask your beautician or stylist to add bangs or to have your long wavy hair in layers.
- Updo. This is perfect for formal gatherings where you usually wear a gown. This can make you look very elegant and the good thing is, you can create a flattering look by letting some strands of hair fall on the back and side of your head.
A long wavy hair can give you the flexibility to make different styles, therefore, make sure to maintain it. Have a healthy lifestyle and pamper your hair from time to time. Apply conditioners and make sure that it will not be exposed to extreme heat to avoid dead ends.